Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Halloween is almost here!

Get the decorations out Halloween is almost here!! Ok well just for us crafters! I got the new Googly Ghouls Stamp set and its just so darn cute! Did you notice the Googly Eyes? Love that they have a sticky back so you don't have to mess with trying to glue them on. Check out my card I made below. I have a bunch more Halloween ideas to share with you so stick around!

Enjoy!!


I used the witch stamp from the Googly Ghouls stamp set. I also love the new Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper. Great patterns.

Follow Me on Pinterest
Here is the inside of the card. Just love the little spider and bat. This set has just about everything you could need to decorate a Halloween card!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...